The CR100 scans any type of international passport or Machine Readable Travel Document (MRTD). When used with our WizzForms software, the 3M CR100 passport scanner offers the following benefits:
- Reads ALL passports in the world issued after 2005, as well as US Green Cards, visas, etc and European National ID cards
- Quickly auto-populates passport information into any form. Increases efficiency and reduces customer wait times by collecting name, nationality, birth date, etc. in under 1 second.
- Sturdy and reliable design. Easily attach the 3M CR100 Reader to any kiosk, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Verify passports for the banking, border control, law enforcement, transportation, hotel, car rental, and retail industries.
- No external power supply - connects directly via USB
**The CR100M also comes with a 3-track magnetic stripe reader for credit cards, loyalty cards, gym memberships, and any other magnetic stripe card.
For information on reading other document types (e.g. bankers cheques) contact us directly.
- USB 2.0 output
- USB powered (no power supply), single interface cable (2m or 15cm options at time of purchase)
- B900 infrared illumination
- Bi-directional swiping
- Desktop mount for stable, non-slip swiping (optional, user installable)
- Can be attached to an LCD or other device/mounting using 3M Dual Lock fasteners
- VCOMM interface for 3M RTE6701 compatibility (other interfaces available, contact IDScan.net)
- Windows® XP SP3 and Windows Vista® compatible, Windows® 7
- Cable exit points are user-changeable
- Customer can design bespoke brackets, using dual screw fixing
- CDW Part: 2936555. Mfg. Part: XS003890596
- ICAO compliant documents in near infrared (IR) 875nm per ICAO 9303 specification Parts 1-4
- Near ICAO compliant travel documents such as French ID cards
The CR100/CR100M scans machine-readable passports (MRP), visas (MRV), US and international resident permits, as well as European and other national ID cards conforming to ICAO 9303 and ISO/IEC 7501-1 (2- and 3-line MRZ). It will also read the new ISO/IEC 18013-1 driving licenses (1-line MRZ), so it is future-proofed.
USA and Canada specific markets: CR100/CR100M also reads US passport cards, border crossing cards, and Nexus, Sentri, and the latest Global Entry cards.
For non-ICAO complaint documents, the device reads standard OCR-B fonts.
3M CR100M OCR/MSR Document Reader
3M CR100 with WizzForms Software