This device incorporates MSR, 1D and 2D barcode reading capability for any ID card and transfers data via USB, and is an ideal solution for the POS, ID validation, and law enforcement environment. The device is also capable of reading Linear barcodes: Code 39, Code 128.
In addition to the standard side access USB cable interface connector, the M260 has incorporated a bottom mounted interface connector, making it an ideal solution for kiosk application environments.
- Software is not included and must be purchased separately
- The M-260 replaces the M-250 Scanner, which has been discontinued
- 6' USB Smart Cable (part No. CN8000) is included
- Compatibility with Android OS. Please contact us for details
- Recommended software - VeriScan PLUS or WizzForms
Decoder: Two Dimesional: PDF-417, Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128
Card Operating Mode: Hands-free, Manual Insertion
Interface: RS-232C Serial Port, USB 2.0 (FTDI Driver - Windows Certified)
Power Requirements: 36 mA @ 5VDC - Idle, 300 mA maximum
Dimensions: 2.13" H x 2.28" W x 4.33" D
Weight: 210 grams
Card Size: ISO Standard Size, 2.125" (53.98 mm) x 3.375" (85.73 mm)
Housing: ABS plastic in Black or OEM color
Access Control & Age Verification with VeriScan