The SL42 transforms the popular iPhone 6/6s into an enterprise-ready device that provides instant access to critical business information and enables automatic data capture and/or transaction processing right on the spot. By not having to carry a secondary device, the sleek and compact SL42 empowers mobile workers with the tools to be more efficient and productive while improving customer experience.The SL42 targets mobile frontline workers who require real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and superior barcode scanning performance to improve productivity and better serve customers whether in the office, on the road, or in the field.
Perfect for nightclubs, bars, schools, federal buildings and more when paired with our VeriScan Mobile application, available in the Apple App Store.
- Extremely Fast Scan Time: scan and record customer data in under a second per scan
- Old ID Compatibility with Magnetic Stripe Scanner: Maintain full compatibility even with expired licenses.
- Scalable solution: Deploy to any number of devices and sync all data via the cloud.
- Keep track of your customers: Use our robust analytic tools to better understand and reach out to customers
- Real-time stat tracking: Monitor customer attendance as IDs are scanned. Track unique versus return customers.
- Badge printing: Auto-create customizable badges.
- Signature Pad Functionality: Customizable agreements and signature pad functionality using iPad touchscreen.
- Never be out of date: No re-installations required. Updates are pushed to devices automatically.
- Powers iPhone: Provides up to 60% additional power versus a competitive solution, ensuring maximum up-time for mobiles users in the field.
- Mechanical Dimensions: iPhone 6: 165 x 79 x 32 mm (6.49 x 3.11 x 1.25 in); iPhone 6s: 82 x 90 x 32 mm (7.16 x 3.54 x 1.25 in)
- Weight (without iPhone®): iPhone 6: 225g; iPhone 6s: 250g
- Device Compatibility: Apple® iPhone® 6, Apple® iPhone® 6s
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Interfaces: Full USB between Apple® iOS device; USB between SL42 & PC
- I/O Ports: Micro USB
- Power Supply: 5V, 3A wall adapter
- Buttons: Left and right side scan buttons,
Sleep/Wake button, Volume buttons, Home
button/Touch ID sensor
- Audio Access to iPhone®: Access to speaker, microphone, and
headphone audio jack
- Camera Access to iPhone®: front and back cameras and LED flash
- Scanner: N5600 Standard range (SR) imager with green LED aimer that comes equipped with Adaptus 6.0 Imaging Technology
- Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies
- Battery: Removable 3340mAh lithium ion battery
- Number of Scans: Up to 28,000 scans (1 scan per second over 8 hours)
- Number of Swipes: Up to 28,000 swipes (1 swipe per second over 8 hours)
- Expected Hours of Operation: 12 hours (Captuvo SL42 + Apple® iPhone®)
- Expected Charge Time: 6 Hours
- Development Environment: Captuvo SDK for Apple® iOS 6 and 6 plus
- Warranty: 1 year factory warranty
- Accessories: Handstrap, four-bay battery charger,
belt holster, mobile charger
- Environmental Operating Temperature: 0Â°C to 35Â°C (32Â°F to 95Â°F) [Operation to -20Â°C with possible degradation of performance]
- Storage Temperature: -20Â°C to 45Â°C (-4Â°F to 113Â°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Drop: Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4Â´) drops to concrete, all axis under room temperature
- Environmental Sealing: IP30
- ESD: Â±8 KV Direct & Â±15 KV Air
* iPhone NOT included. Please select the device you will be using