The Vuquest 3320g area-imaging scanner reads any type of 1D, 2D, and PDF-417 barcodes. This compact scanner is lightweight and durable and is perfect for any type of retail, hospitality, visitor management, or transportation environment. The Vuquest 3320g connects via USB and is the perfect solution for those looking for something simple and compact.
- Flexible Licensing Solution: Meets current scanning needs while offering the future option to upgrade scanning capabilities by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
- Intelligent Multi-Interface Design: Supports all popular interfaces in one device with automatic interface detection, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming bar codes.
- Laser-free Aiming: Accurate scan indication, creating a customer-friendly operating environment while removing the risk of eye injury.
- TotalFreedom 2.0: Second-generation plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality.
- Easily Scans Barcodes on Screens
Dimensions: 73mm x 51mm x 26mm (2.9" x 2.0" x 1.0")
Weight: 77g (2.7 oz)
Termination: 15-POS D-Sub connector
Input Voltage: 5 VDC ± 0.25 V
Operating Power: 2.3 W (450 mA @ 5 V)
Standby Power: 0.45 W (90 mA @ 5 V)
Host System Interfaces: USB RS232 and Keyboard wedge
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5') drops
Environmental Sealing: IP53
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Area image (838 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: >270 cm/s (106 in/s) at focal point
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 42.4°, Vertical: 33°
Focal Point: 127mm (5')
Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: ±45°, ±65°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, postal and OCR symboloyies