The iMag Pro II mobile magnetic stripe reader is for all Apple 8-pin mobile devices: the iPad, the iPhone, and the iPod touch. Use your mobile device to read student and college ID cards, credit cards, signature debit cards, gift cards, loyalty cards, driver's licenses (with magnetic stripes), and any ID badges with magnetic stripe.
The iMag Pro II reads up to 3 tracks of card information with a single swipe in either direction, providing superior reading performance for your mobile device. The snug fit design was built for comfort and mobility, allowing you to accept credit card transactions wherever you go. A merchant account is required to accept credit cards. Apple hardware not included.
When combined our VeriScan Online app's camera-scan feature, the iMag Pro II allows your mobile device to read any type of ID or driver's license from the US, Canada, and Mexico.
If you want to scan magnetic stripe cards, the iMag Pro II is completely compatible with our UniScan app.
- Supports TDES and AES encryption using DUKPT Key Management
- Reads up to three tracks of card data
- Superior MagStripe reader performance
- Bi-directional card reading
- Low battery consumption
- No external power supply required
- Small form factor for comfort and mobility
- Durable design that connects to any Apple mobile device
- Optional clip for the iPad that provides additional support
- iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6 Plus
- iPod Touch 5/6
- iPad, iPad 4/Air/Air 2/Mini/Mini with retina display/iPad Pro
- This reader does NOT scan barcodes, thus will not be able to process IDs from such states as CT, GA, IL, NC, NJ, NV, NY and few others
- Fully compatible with the following IDScan.net apps: UniScan, UniScan Web, VeriScan, VeriScan Online, VeriScan PRO HD and many others
- Volume discounts (10+) and non-profit discounts available. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
- An SDK for the iMag Pro II is available, select check box from above. Part No. IDMR-AL30133-KT1
- Part No: IDMR-AL30133, CDW Part: 2518974, UNSPSC: 43211612
***Please note this magnetic card reader is not designed to read New credit cards with EMV smart chips. Does not work as keyboard emulator, special app is required to read magnetic cards (available separately). Does not work with ALL apps, please contact app developers or POS processors for compatibility.***
UniScan Software with iMag Pro II