The Linea Pro 6 with any of IDScan.net's apps such as VeriScan quickly allows for scanning driver's licenses, military IDs, loyalty cards, trade show badges, magnetic stripe cards, UPC bar codes, and more, and is a powerful solution for any bar, nightclub, retail outlet, warehouse, ticketing office, hospitality service, and more.
The LP6 series provides a variety of optional features including Bluetooth compatibility, RFID, and now NFC (near field communication) to allow payment using Apple iPay!
Reading driver's licenses and state IDs
If you would like to scan driver's licenses, we recommend purchasing a scanner with a 2D barcode scanner and MagStripe reader. This will allow you to read any type of ID from all 50 states and 10 Canadian provinces.
The applications we offer include our VeriScan app and VeriScan Online app. Both of these mobile ID scanning applications will provide the ability to catch fake IDs, verify age, improve your customer relationship management (CRM) system, and more.
Reading any type of barcode or magnetic stripe card (UPC codes, PDF417 barcodes, student IDs, tradeshow badges, loyalty cards, gym memberships, etc.)
To scan any type of barcode or MagStripe card, we recommend our UniScan or UniScan Web app. Our UniScan apps will read any type of barcode or magnetic strip and provide the raw string from that barcode. You can utilize this information to create guest lists, develop inventory reporting systems, quickly collect badge information, and more.
Our UniScan app is quick and easy to use out of the box. UniScan web is made for more advanced technical people and allows you to append barcode or magnetic stripe data onto a URL string.
- Device Charging: 5V through mini USB or station charger
- Compatibility: iPhone 6/6S
- Power Consumption: Deep sleep ~20uA
- Magnetic Stripe reader:
- 3-track biodirectional reading capabilities
- Type: ISO 7810, 7811, 7813
- Barcode Scanner: 1D laser or 2D high speed imager
- Barcode Type: UCC/EAN 128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC A, UPC E, UPC E1, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1, Matrix 2 to 5, Code 11, 2 of 5 industrial, 2 of 5 interleaved, Codebar, MSI/Plessey, UK/Plessey, IATA,ISBN, ISMN, ISSN, S-code, Telepen, RSS 14, RSS Limited, RSS-Expanded, PDF417, Data Matrix, QR code, Maxi code
- RFID Reader:
- MIFARE MINI
- MIFARE CLASSIC-1K, MIFARE CLASSIC-4K
- MIFARE ULTRALIGHT, ULTRALIGHT-C
- ISO 14443, ISO 15693
- MIFARE PLUS 2K/4K
- DESFire card
- LEDs: 4 LEDs for battery status
- Buttons: 1 scanning button
- Battery: 2040mAh battery
- Cables: Standard USB A to mini B cable
- Audio Indicator: Electromagnetic buzzer
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Operating humidity: 35 to 85% RH
- Storage temperature: -5°C to +40°C
- Storage humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- 1D scanner 157mm x 77mm x 22mm
- 2D scanner 157mm x 77mm x 27mm
- Weight: 147 grams