The KDC200M and KDC200iM can easily verify and manipulate 1D barcode data visually on the large, 1 OLED display with three buttons.
No more complex data synchronization processes. Host devices such as PCs, smartphones and tablets can detect and perform upload processes automatically via Bluetooth or upon connecting the KDC200M with a USB cord.
No more power and memory shortages. With normal periodic charging, the built-in 650mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery powers up to one year of barcode data collection without replacement. The USB connector easily allows users to charge the battery virtually anywhere.
All major OS support. KoamTac provides free synchronization and wedging software for Android®, Blackberry®, Mac OS X®, QNX® and Windows® devices.
*** KDC200iM works with ALL operating systems INCLUDING Apple's iOS. All orders are fulfilled with KDC200iM***
- Decodes all major 1D barcodes with a powerful laser scanner
- Bluetooth® V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFi
- Scan Rate: 100 scans/sec
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with user-accessible compartment for easy replacement
- Approximately 7,500 scans per charge
- Auto uploading data to the host device upon connecting USB port
- Large data memory (Basic 180KB, Optional 4MB)
- Stores approximately 200,000 scanned barcodes
- 1 Data Collector with rechargeable battery
- 1 USB cable, 1 Neck strap, 1 Software CD, 1 Rubber Case
Accessories (available separately):
Finger Trigger Glove
SmartSled Case for iPad Mini and iPad Air
- The KDC200M case set conveniently attaches a KDC to the iPad Mini or iPad Air and enables the user to utilize the benefits of a modular Bluetooth barcode scanning or mobile payment solution.
- Plastic & Silicone Case
- Attachable to KDC Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
Application Generation: SDK for PC, Smartphone and Tablet application
Drop Specification: 4 feet (1.22m) with Rubber Case
- Size: 1.37" x 2.44" x 0.59" (35mm x 62mm x 15mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (34 grams)
Symbologies Support: EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN128), Code 3 of 5
- Operating: 32F(0C) ~ 113F(45C)
- Storage: -4F(-20C) ~ 113F(45C)
Watch How to Pair the KDC200/200i
To Compare Models please visit this link