The KDC300/300i handheld device collects and stores bar code data. A built-in display eliminates blind erroneous data collection and enables interactive data collection processes.
An easy-to-replace rechargeable battery that can recharge from any USB port allows more than 10,000,000 bar-code scans. With 4MB of on-board memory that stores over 100,000 product records, memory shortages are no longer a concern.
No more complex data synchronization processes
Host devices such as PCs, smartphones and tablets can detect and perform upload processes automatically via Bluetooth or upon connecting the KDC300 with a USB cord.
No more power and memory shortages
With normal periodic charging, the built-in 650mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery powers up to one year of barcode data collection without replacement. The USB connector easily allows users to charge the battery virtually anywhere.
All major OS support
KoamTac provides free synchronization and wedging software for Android®, Blackberry®, Mac OS X®, QNX® and Windows® devices.
***NOTE: KDC300 works with all opertaing systems EXCEPT Apples iOS. KDC300i works with ALL operating systems INCLUDING Apples iOS***
- Decodes all major 1D & 2D barcodes as well as OCR-A/B
- Class2 Bluetooth® with HID/SPP/MFi (Optional) Profiles
- Bright OLED Display
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with user-accessible compartment for easy replacement
- Stores 100,000+ Product Records
- KTSync® with Keyboard Wedging, Application Generation, DB Look up and Inventory Management features
- 1 Data Collector with rechargeable battery
- 1 USB cable, 1 Neck strap, 1 Software CD, 1 Rubber Case
- SDK for PC, Smartphone and Tablet application
- Application generation tool for custom KDC application
- Size: 37 mm x 83 mm x 21 mm
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
- 4 feet (1.22m) with Rubber Case
- Operating: 32F ~ 113F
- Storage: -4F ~ 113F
- 1 & 2 Dimensional
- OCR Fonts